[mythtv-users] motherboard recommendation?

cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 21:05:40 UTC 2008

Thanks for the offer, Darrin

If knoppix works well on your motherboard, that would be helpful.  I assume that your knoppix contains only the opensource GNU/linux stack, so it would not tell me though whether the closed-source drivers from AMD/ATI would actually do a good job of displaying full motion video.

Of course, if it did not work so well, that would also be good to know.