No subject

Wed Oct 15 16:11:14 UTC 2008

----
By saving the scripts to a directory in the user's PATH, you can execute
them without specifying a full path. Detailed help is available by
executing either script with the --help argument.
----

Meaning if you don't put them in a directory in the user's PATH, you
need to do (assuming it's in the current directory):

./mythconverg_restore --help

etc.  Notice the "./" to tell your system where to find the script.
*nix never looks in the current directory (unless you specifically add
the current directory to the PATH) as doing so is a security weakness.

If that's not the error you're getting/doesn't help, please copy/paste
the entire error message as I'm not sure what you're saying is wrong
(but I'm sure I can interpret bash's or Perl's error message).

Mike