[mythtv-users] Fall cable reruns and mythTV

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Wed Sep 3 19:00:48 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----

I tried that again (while not doing other things) and got episode 00039 of Dr G. Medical Examiner (among other things) so I put it back in.

Pam
(if anyone knows the correct way to override/force/record a recording that's under an inactive rule, while not reactivating all the other programs under the rule, could you repeat it?
thanks)

--
Pam from Boston
Happily ever after means the show is really over.