[mythtv-users] Cannot change channels on DVB card while watching live TV.

Andreas linuxdreas at dslextreme.com
Thu Sep 4 03:41:45 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, 27. August 2008 08:23:22 schrieb Erik Jensen:
> Can anyone who knows the inner workings of MythTV explain what occurs
> differently when switching inputs that might cause it to work, when it
> does not work switching to a different channel on the same card.  (Does
> more initialization happen? Is it more patient in getting the initial
> video?)

I don't know about the 'inner workings' of LiveTV in Myth, but today I
installed openSUSE 11.1 Alpha2 and compiled the current svn trunk of
MythTV, and the problem with my Pinnacle 800i is almost gone. After
increasing the timeout for the card in mythtv-setup (to 7500 msec), channel
changing does not error out anymore.

--
Gruß
Andreas