[mythtv-users] Lost Film 4 data ?

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:32:23 UTC 2008

Something odd going on, or it's just me messing up my system again.

I have latest Mythbuntu installed, and all the latest patches, the
backend has a Nova-T 500, and two Nova-S card.
About a week ago I deleted channel 4 from the DVB-T as I get a much
better picture from DVB-S, the odd thing was that on tuning I could
never find channel 4, it came up as 8350? I renamed it to Channel 4 and
that now works fine, and collects all the listings. But since then I
have lost the Film4 Listings? Any ideas anyone? Oh forgot to say, I use
EIT for data.

Paul.