[mythtv-users] Lost Film 4 data ?

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:53:41 UTC 2008

Looks like reshuffling indeed. Channel 4 was also changed. For me the
following changes in the mythconverg database helped:

Table channel:

- For the entry of Channel 4 I updated the serviceid from 8350 to 9211
- For the entry of Film 4 I updated the serviceid from 8335 to 9220

Then I looked up the mplexid for these channels (they share the same
multiplex) and updated the following for that id in table dtv_multiplex:

- frequency from 10729000 to 10714000
- polarity from v to h

That made Channel 4 work again. Couldn't test Film 4 as it was not active at
the moment, but trust it to work just like Channel 4.

These changes were made directly in the database using phpMyAdmin.

Regards,

Jelte