[mythtv-users] Not scheduling recordings

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Sat Sep 6 03:02:15 UTC 2008

All,

   I am still setting up my mythtv setup, so I cannot say this is
something that broke.. it hasn't worked.

In the program guide, I press 'r', or select an item, and select "record
only this showing" and save it, there is no visual change.

I look at pending recording, and there are not any.  I've been trying to
run the frontend with verbosity, but it appears that there is just too
much for me to interpret.

I did notice an insert into the recordid table, and it appears there.  I
then loaded the pending recordings screen, but it appears the query is
in a cursor or similar:

2008-09-05 22:55:06.923 write -> 19 19      QUERY_GETALLPENDING

I am unable to determine the failure.

Can anyone suggest how I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Jason