[mythtv-users] How does MythMusic read ID3 tags??

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 03:06:45 UTC 2008

As the subject reads, how does MythMusic read / obey ID3 tags?  I've got
Pink Floyd's "The Wall" 2 disc set, and I've used EasyTag to tag the files.
I'm using the CD fields and the track fields.  It appears that MM is using
the track field, cuz as I sit here listening, it's skipping between the
CDs.  So track 5 Disc 1, then track 5 disc 2.  Is there no way to tell it to
pay attention to the disc number?  Thanks!

Jim