[mythtv-users] Problems with transcode, exit status 252

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Tue Sep 9 19:25:02 UTC 2008

Hi

I have  a problem with transcoding my recordings.
When I start a transcoding I only get
"Failed, exit status 252, job status was "Starting"
I did not find any hints in the logs of mythbackend.
The recording plays fine and I had no problem with marking commercials.

Any Idears where I can look at to find my problem ?

mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 18230
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dbox2 using_directfb
using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live

--
Jürgen Sachs
http://www.mobacomp.de/