[mythtv-users] DTV: It Has Begun

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:15:31 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:11 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:

> The most annoying change was the TV guide
> channel which now requires you to have a cable box or cable card to
> see.

Really?  I would've thought that the most annoying part would have been the
fact that they made you upgrade to digital starter from extended basic (for
a higher price I'm sure) and pay extra to rent a cablecard from them in
order to receive channels that you used to be able to receive perfectly well
with just extended basic service and a TV that you don't have to pay them
for monthly.

Brad