[mythtv-users] Myth - TV connection

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:07:06 UTC 2008

I suppose I'll give VGA a whirl and see what happens... the TV is a Samsung
46" LN-4065F so I don't think it will have issues producing 1980 x 1200
using an Nvidia 5200.

One other question, since my computer and TV are not currently located in
the same general area (more than 6ft. apart) is it a good idea to run a long
VGA cable or is that a bad idea?

Thanks,