[mythtv-users] Cats and MythTV...

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu Sep 11 19:54:46 UTC 2008

Coin_Graham at genpt.com schreef:
> mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org wrote on 09/11/2008 03:12:31 PM:
>

>> [image removed]
>>
>> Re: [mythtv-users] Cats and MythTV...
>>
>> John Drescher
>>
>> to:
>>
>> Discussion about mythtv
>>
>> 09/11/2008 03:12 PM
>>
>> Sent by:
>>
>> mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
>>
>> Please respond to Discussion about mythtv
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org>
>>
> wrote:

>>> Power-efficient hardware. The cat is probably attracted by the computer
>>> because it's warm. Make it cold and the cat will ignore it.
>>>
>>> OTOH, that's kind of an expensive solution.
>>>

>> I was thinking that too. Also the fans (if quiet enough) may be
>> soothing to the cat.
>>
>> John
>>

> We use double sided clear tape.  Cats hate sticky stuff.  Or you can lay
> single sided face up if you don't want to stick tape to the device.
>
> --Coin

You can always try those cat repellent sprays.

I bought them in the store for 5 euros.
When you spray it you can smell it's there, but not for lang. Cats
really hate it.
In fact, you don't need to spray anything, just put the can besides your
computer and she'll stay away.
My cat ran like hell just when I pulled the plastic cap off.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg