[mythtv-users] kinda sorta remember there might have been a way..

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Sep 12 14:11:56 UTC 2008

not to show already watched shows..

So I record a lot of shows. When I go into 'watch recordings' there are getting
to be an unmanageable amount listed in the default right hand pane.

I have storage groups and recording groups but for the most part the shows
get dumped into the default groups.

Is there a way to make shows Ive already watched not show up in the
big right hand side default pane listing of shows?
Though I would still want them to be there if I went to their
sublisting from the left hand panel.

if any of that makes sense to anyone but me that is....

thanks

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org