[mythtv-users] FAO Igor Lipilanin - re Nova-HD-S2

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:46:22 UTC 2008

Igor

I'm currently playing with the branch you set up at sourceforge.net
for the various S2 cards and trying to get it working with a
Nova-HD-S2.

I've managed to get compilation OK and indeed have also got correct
detection in dmesg, my next step is seeing if I can get it working in
mythtv.  There are comments around stating that there are 'patches'
for mythtv but I can't find them, is there any way you could point me
in the right direction?

If you want me to do specific testing please let me know by the way.

Regards and keep up the good work.