[mythtv-users] Interesting LCD Display

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Sep 14 06:06:38 UTC 2008

Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> says:
> >  I wonder if it can be made to work with Myth?
>
> They're providing LCDproc drivers, so it should do.

Very interesting device. At $50 for a finished unit it's cheaper than
others I've seen, even "bare" ones, and it comes with buttons that
(perhaps; I don't have any LCDproc experience) could be used for
useful things within MythTV. Sadly it doesn't look large enough to be
visible from across a living room, but it's hard to tell without
seeing one in person.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array