[mythtv-users] Question on QAM channels and listings

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:51:42 UTC 2008

I believe I am getting the listings information for the Clear QAM
channels over the wire but that information is sometimes wrong.  For
example a show that was in my recording schedule recorded as it was
listed as being on.  Instead a local news broadcast was on and that
was recorded.  In addition the over the wire guide information does
not include subtitle and description information.  How are others
getting the QAM channel guide data?  I don't think Schedules direct
includes this information from my cable provider in my area.