[mythtv-users] Interesting LCD Display

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Sep 15 21:04:10 UTC 2008

Dan Ritter <dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu> says:
> http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=RED-9IN-LEDSIGN&cm_mmc=GoogleProducts-_-ConsumerElectronics-_-MiscellaneousElectronics-_-RED-9IN-LEDSIGN&zmam=2003677&zmas=1&zmac=129&zmap=RED-9IN-LEDSIGN

I'm not looking to let the waiting line know that we are now serving
#23. Repeat, now serving #23.

I've ordered the PicoLCD 4x20. At $50 it's cheap (even with another
$12 for shipping and tax), has buttons and doesn't require assembly
(me not being a hardware guy), and if it turns out to be not readable
sitting next to my frontend from across the living room I am sure I
could use it in my server closet. My longstanding search for a small
MythTV-status display
(<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/169861#169861>
and
<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/204896#204896>
may finally be done.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array