[mythtv-users] No picture on hdtv from nvidia fx5200 dvi to hdmi

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:25:29 UTC 2008

Except if you backup and delete your xorg.conf file, and only regenerate it
from nvidia-xconfig, then your missing all your input settings (keyboard,
mouse, etc).  What I've done with 3 different Nvidia drivers now is delete
my xorg.conf file, run dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg to generate my input
xorg entries, then I rung nvidia-xconfig.  I'm still not getting any
picture.

What kind of tv and video card are you using?