[mythtv-users] No picture on hdtv from nvidia fx5200 dvi to hdmi

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:22:54 UTC 2008

I'm still fairly new at this.  If you could enlighten me as to what SLIM is.

And at one point in the past I tried to get XvMC running, but gave up on it
when I realized that all of the HD stuff I download isn't MPEG2, and I only
get standard def from my tv.  I very likely could have uninstalled things
incorrectly.