[mythtv-users] Mythvideo Status please [Stuart]

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Fri Sep 19 01:40:08 UTC 2008

Thanks Stuart for the update.  Sounds great, I've looked over the code and it is a great improvement merging the various view methods together, much easier now to add new features.

I've posted to the "Proposed work on Mythvideo - Re-tool video-manager for large libraries..."  of some things I have in mind, but haven't decided to take on the project yet.    Ultimately I want to see mythvideo improve to browsing large collections, but would start with more straight forward changes such as categorymetadata table, recently added and recently viewed.  I would also like to add searching like there is on the TV side too (alphabit menu style)

Is anyone working on a coverflow like UI?  Just curious.  Saw the concept pictures, looks great.