[mythtv-users] Before IMDB is Removed....

Scott Alfter mythtv at salfter.dyndns.org
Fri Sep 19 21:26:33 UTC 2008

Steve Sparkman wrote:
>  Now that it looks like IMDB might go away, it would be nice to find
> a solution so I can fill in the couple of blanks I have before it is too late.

Whether for movies or music, in the past I've manually grabbed cover art from
Amazon: look up your movie, CD, or whatever, click on the small version of the
cover to pull up a larger version, and right-click the large version to save.
It's not at all automated (so it might be a minor pain if you have a huge
collection to relabel), but you know what you're getting that way (some of the
images pulled from IMDB have been a bit odd).

   _/_
  / v \ Scott Alfter