[mythtv-users] Can anyone recommend Mythbuntu?

_ sylvania25 at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 20 17:30:05 UTC 2008

I've been using MythTV on Suse 10.2 until now, but for the last several
months I've had a hell of a lot of trouble with the sound on the
internal player. I'm wondering if switching distros is the answer. What
are the ups and downs of Mythbuntu? How up-to-date is it? I've read some
introductory information on it, and it seems to be designed for
dedicated systems, which is what my MythTV box is.
    I should point out that I currently I just use MythTV to view
digital media on my TV, and not as a PVR.