[mythtv-users] Padding on Same Channel But Different Tuners

Xesdeeni xesdeeni2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 01:57:00 UTC 2008

Yes, that's the request in the database. And yes, I'd also assume this was more difficult than a scheduling change.  But I like the solution better.  The extra advantage is that if all your tuners were busy, each could still have padding on back-to-back shows on the same channel.

But that feature isn't probably going to be implemented soon.

So on that note, is the scheduling done in a modular enough way that it could be replaced?  I mean if I were gutsy enough to think I could create an algorithm that would cover all the corner cases, would it be possible for me to use my own instead?

Xesdeeni