[mythtv-users] Canceled recording (Unknown)

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 02:46:53 UTC 2008

Odd problem.  I have a mythfrontend that I have added a slave backend to
with a pvr350 and an ir blaster to record satellite.  It mostly works fine,
but has an odd problem that when it records shows, the log shows that the
recording was canceled with an unknown error (Canceled recording
(Unknown)).  And then the recording does not end at the expected time, it
just seems to randomly end after the show.  The commercial flagger starts
after the end of the show and seems to work find, just the recording does
not stop when it is suppose to.  Anyone seen this before and if so what is
the problem?

Dan