[mythtv-users] Can't get mythfilldatabase to fill database

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Mon Sep 22 05:17:23 UTC 2008

Greg, Mark,

Thanks for responding.

Greg, I'm not in North America, so SchedulesDirect.org doesn't seem to
be of much help to me.

Mark, you were right about the "-1" being a problem. In some old
instructions it said that "-1" was a command to clear out the database
before inserting new data. I would like to do that, actually. Clear the
old data before inserting the new.

In any case, although the command now runs, and the data does seem to be
inserted into the database, nothing is showing up in the program guide.

Is there some extra step to make that happen?

Thank for any advice.

--
Dave M G