[mythtv-users] How can I erase the schedule database?

John and Holly Klug j.h.klug at gmx.net
Mon Sep 22 06:22:49 UTC 2008

John and Holly Klug wrote:
> I don't see how to delete the schedule with mythfilldatabase, so I
> presume I have to dig into mysql to do it?

Found it:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/219785#219785

mysql
TRUNCATE TABLE program;

This did the trick, and now I am getting listings again on the channel
that was saying "DTV Program" starting yesterday.

So why does this happen in .21 when I don't recall it ever happening in .20?

It started as soon as I went to .21, and I fixed it temporarily by
then bad again.