[mythtv-users] MythTV on a Macbook running Ubuntu

Rohit Chaudhri rohit.chaudhri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:52:10 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm considering installing MythTV on a Macbook running Ubuntu Linux (the
latest version 8.04, installed natively). Will follow the instructions on
ubuntuforums to install ubuntu on the machine.
I was wondering if someone has used a Macbook for MythTV and could could
share their experience with that? How well it runs, things to keep in mind
while doing this etc.
Since Macbooks can heat up quick, I'm a bit concerned about this aspect of
it.

thanks.