[mythtv-users] Mythvideo - Adding file types doesn't work

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue Sep 23 16:46:12 UTC 2008

I've tried a few ways, I just can't seem to get it to work. Interestingly, I
can delete just fine. :)

If I add a new one, it shows up until I hit "Done". Then if I go back into
the edit screen, the new type does not appear anymore. Any ideas? Is there a
database table I can just modify directly?

Mythbuntu with the latest updates x86_64. No source compiles, though I'm
willing to give that a go if needed. It's a frontend/backend combo box.