[mythtv-users] comcast in denver and hdhomerun

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Tue Sep 23 23:58:58 UTC 2008

Peter Abplanalp wrote:
> is anyone in the denver, colorado area using an hdhomerun with comcast
> digital?  if so, can someone share which channels are available
> unencrypted to the hdhomerun?
>
> i want to buy an hdhomerun but if comcast has all the channels
> encrypted, it would be a waste.

I don't know about Denver, but here in the San Francisco Bay Area I've
the "basic" Comcast subscription and I get about 8 or 10 unencrypted HD
channels, plus a whole bunch of unencrypted SD digital channels. I hear
pretty much the same story from other people living in the same area.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/