[mythtv-users] Manual "weekly" schedules

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Sep 24 18:08:57 UTC 2008

On Sep 24, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Jonathan Larson wrote:

> I’ve created a manual schedule to record a specific time slot on a
> weekly basis. The upcoming recordings page only lists recurrences of
> this manual schedule for 2 weeks, so I’m wondering what will happen
> a month from now—will upcoming recurrences be added automatically as
> they get closer (within 2 weeks), or is there something I need to do
> to refresh the schedule?

You need to have more than 2 weeks of schedule data in your database
in order to see beyond that. If you're using Schedules Direct, you
can't get more than 2 weeks of data. If you're not using Schedules
Direct, more than 2 weeks of data will likely change by the time it
gets here, so it's probably not worth having, anyway.

-Brad