[mythtv-users] Nividia Xvmc and DVB-T (UK)

Richard Scott richard at rhysmission.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 08:40:33 UTC 2008

I'm still having this problem  - running Fedora 8, nvidia FX-5200 card
and the 96.something drivers, myth 0.21-fixes. All from atrpms.net

I'll check later to see if I have the same issues on my new frontend -
fx-5200 on a Gigabyte atom board. It's running Centos 5 with same
version of drivers & myth, so will probably have the same problem.

I've got a simple script which uses ffmpeg to copy the valid streams to
a new file and calls mythtranscode --buildindex to sort the seek table.
Have this set up as a user job, to be run manually on any affected
shows. If you'd like a copy, let me know.

Richard