[mythtv-users] MythVideo - Marking of already viewed videos revisited.

Friedrich Clausen fred at derf.nl
Mon Sep 29 12:26:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

A while ago I posted a question concerning weather the above is
currently planned and the reply was that there probably was not. But I
did, however, recently discover this Trac entry:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5338

I am not sure if this will actually make it into 0.21-fixes as it is
not actively being worked on but it is something. Once my C++ is up to
scratch (learning it day by day) I would like to contribute to this
(and other things).

Regards,

Fred.