[mythtv-users] NV Driver good enough

Andrew Lyon andrew.lyon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:38:35 UTC 2008

have you ever used it with two screens? With separate x server on each?

That's how I use the binary driver and I'd rather use the oper source
but never managed to get it working, the x startup log shows both
displays being detected and correct resolution set but nothing is
displayed and the window manager never starts, the last message I get
it silken mouse enabled..

Andy