[mythtv-users] Firewire & recording

Chris Niggel blastzone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:26:58 UTC 2008

I recently installed a firewire card to record off of the Moto DCT3200
provided by Comcast in Oakland, CA.  The card is a PCI-X (Syba?)
adapter with a NEC upd72874 chipset.  It was picked right up by
mythdora and picked the Moto box up as well.

A word of thanks goes out to the developers who make all this happen.

I'm having a strange issue when recording from Fox digital (ch 702) -
the system will only record the first 4:55 of the show - even though
it claims to have recorded the whole thing.  Has anyone seen anything
similar?