[mythtv-users] distorted sound

Xaero kknull0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:25:56 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have an hauppauge express (bt878 based) card. The audio works always well
with the passthrough cable ad tvtime (or "pure" line-in)

- with an asus vm-hdmi motherboard the sound is distorted in live-tv
  both with bt878 audio drivers (no cable) and with the passthrough cable .
If I set the capture volume to 0, the distortion is low
  but still present.
- with an asrock motherboard, I get the same distortion with the bt878
drivers, but with the cable the sound "seems" to be ok until ~50% of capture
volume..

The card is supposed to be used with the asus motherboard, so at the moment
I have no working configurations...

Any ideas?
Thanks.