[mythtv-users] Cover art

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 2 05:45:46 UTC 2009

On 04/02/2009 01:15 AM, Bobby Gill wrote:
> Okay, did that, said it has successfully installed as per the code. Running
> FE again, looking up a video and the same error, not finding tmdb.pl. Same
> output in console as well, just that the file isn't found. But of course,
> it's there, hehe. I'm a bit baffled here, wondering if it's some simple
> thing I've neglected, but I've reinstalled it a few times and it's there and
> all. Just can't get the damn FE to find it.

What do you get from:

ls -ld /usr{,/share{,/mythtv{,/mythvideo{,\
/scripts{,/tmdb.pl,/MythTV{,/MythVideoCommon.pm}}}}}}

(that should be exactly 2 lines and shouldn't have any spaces in it
other than after "ls" and "-ld"--definitely none after the backslash on
the first line and check that closely after copy/pasting).

Mike