[mythtv-users] Comcast & Firewire STB's without 5C/Firewire equipment

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Sat Apr 4 00:17:37 UTC 2009

} 4) IMPORTANT - Renting the STB costs $7.99. That cost allows you to
} drive ONE digital device. If you want to drive a second device (I.e. -
} 1394) then you have to pay Comcast an additional $6.99.
}

when I had comcast here in san jose the firewire and hdmi were tied together.
how they claim its a 2nd device if its the same output that is on the other
digital output.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org