[mythtv-users] Ubuntu VDPAU Repo crashing on screen configure

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:11:37 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/4/7 Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com>:
> Is there anything that I can do to help? Like could I do the
> compilation and send you the result or something?

can you post the output when running mythfrontend from a command line?

Look like you've uncovered a problem with the mythbuntu Jaunty packages.

I tried using the official mythtv packages that comes with ubuntu 9.04
beta, as well as the mythbuntu weekly packages:
they both segfault when the mysql configuration is incorrect..

Jean-Yves