[mythtv-users] mythrename.pl on backend gives "This host not configured for myth." error

Stephen G sgreszcz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 13:10:11 UTC 2009

I just rebuilt my database and configuration for mythtv as I wanted to change from xmltv to EIT for programming guide.

Anyway, now when I try to run mythrename.pl I get:

mythtv at 247:~$ /usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/mythrename.pl --link --verbose /data/mythtv/names
This host not configured for myth.
(No RecordFilePrefix defined for 247 in the settings table.)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  I haven't had this problem before.