[mythtv-users] MythTV stops/doesn't start recording

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 8 22:08:04 UTC 2009

Zitat von "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:

> On 04/07/2009 04:28 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Besides that it took me over two hours to get everything up again
>> after deleting the cards (and sources, because mythv ceased to work
>> completely after only re-installing the cards), it didn't change
>> anything.
>> Sometimes the recordings work, sometimes not. This is really frustrating.
>
> Then my best guess would be a problem outside of Myth--with the
> capture card drivers/capture card/signal/connection/...  Look, also,

It has been working fine for weeks, and the signal is great, I have no
other problems with recordings or low quality of recorded stuff.

> in the backend log to see if there is any mention of error.  Check

See my next message.

> out the "Previously Recorded" screen to find why Myth didn't record
> shows that it should have.

What it should it say there? Myth *did* record the show, or at least
it thinks so. But the recording file does not exist.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/