[mythtv-users] myth.find_orphans.pl , why did I ? sob....

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:47:47 UTC 2009

Yep Hindsight is a wonderful thing, makes a change from me talking out
of it, that will learn me :-)

I am now going to leave well enough alone as I am away for a while, and
it seems to be recording fine, think I might do a clean install on the
next major upgrade.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Paul.