[mythtv-users] "Video Mode not supported" if PC turned on before TV

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:39:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes I did try the CustomEDID, it still didn't work

> With the right modline and the right edid, the PC will always output
> the same signal..
> That's the whole point of CustomEDID

But even if the PC does output the same signal, turning the TV off and
on again doesn't affect things because the output signal hasn't
changed in the time it takes me to turn the TV off and on again.

Similarly I'm having problems viewing the BIOS screen on the TV
(sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't), and this is well before
the CustomEDID starts.

Thanks,

Jonny