[mythtv-users] Twitter Box ~ Twitter Search+MythTV=SocialSubtitles

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Apr 11 19:20:42 UTC 2009

I mentioned www.LiveBaseballChat.com <http://www.livebaseballchat.com/>
a few days ago.

What I didn't say was watch this space for www.LiveChannelChat.tv
<http://www.livechannelchat.tv/>  :-)

Basically the baseball rollout is just the first 'trial version' of the
technology to bed it in and work out any kinks (we've already learnt a
lot about what does and doesn't work) and how best to scale the
technology.

We're probably about 8 weeks away from rolling out a beta test to select
people but if you want to get added to the list shoot me an email with
"Live Channel Chat Beta Request" as the subject and you'll automatically
get invited once we launch.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc