[mythtv-users] What happened to my KPIX recording rules?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:49:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> What sort of recording rules were affected? Did the affected channel
> get the same callsign after the rescan?

As far as I can tell, the only affected rules were of the form "Record
at any time on channel KPIX-DT."  I don't know if the callsign was
KPIX-DT before the rescan, but it appears to be KPIX-DT now.  That's
one reason why it's confusing -- the recording rule looked like a
perfect match against the listing data, but there's no indication that
the listing will record.

Jim