[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:27:34 UTC 2009

> Top posting is the first stop on the express lane to no respect.

Don't forget to trim too.  In fact, if you trim the entire message,
you can top post.

Back to the developers.  We need them and need to treat them with
respect.  Some times they have a bad day.  That is made worse by
asking stupid questions although people have been pretty good about my
stupid questions.  Asking stupid questions repeatedly is probably
asking for trouble and that combined with the developer having a bad
day can lead to more than a normal amount of sarcasm.  I am not a
developer.  I am not even sure what I am on the evolutionary scale. In
the old days, I contributed patches to Xmodem that were widely
accepted as being pretty good.  Maybe I will contribute patches to
myth some day but I will need some help along the way and will ask my
share of stupid questions.  I hope the developers are having a good
day when I do.  So far so good.

Allen