[mythtv-users] My Guide is 1 hr forward?

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:05:19 UTC 2009

TimeOffset is/was/has always been set to None

My System is ancient, with a recently - a few months - XMLTV update
when that had issues in Feb I think.  This is the 1st timezone change
since then.

Hum.... I need to do an general update. Looks like a job for the
weekend.  Could be worse, I might get me out of some digging.

Greg