[mythtv-users] Possible problem with updated SchedulesDirect/TMS listings

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 04:11:38 UTC 2009

On 4/15/2009 8:34 PM, David Engel wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Robert.  Do we know when the problem started?
> I have a nagging feeling I missed some programs because Myth
> mistakenly thought they were repeats.

It wouldn't surprise me (or anyone)  think it started over the weekend..
which really means Tuesday's data  because I don't think there are a lot
of updates over the weekend (Monday early is still the weekend).  That's
just speculation as I have no data to support it.

I am trying to set up a process to track such updates...it will be
interesting to learn how the info really flows.

Robert