[mythtv-users] Possible problem with updated SchedulesDirect/TMS listings

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Fri Apr 17 00:42:54 UTC 2009

    > Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:27:20 -0500
    > From: Robert Eden <rmeden at yahoo.com>

    > Please let me know if you see additional problems.  Tribune may be
    > professional, but we are sometimes fanatical. :)

A huge swath of Discovery for most of the next two weeks (pretty much
the entire daytime lineup) -was- generic when I looked on Wednesday
evening, but the update early Thursday has fixed it.  While debugging,
I noticed that several other channeles looked affected in the same
way.  Most of my channels were okay, though.  Whatever it was, it
appears fixed for me now.

I save the downloaded XML from SD for two weeks exactly so I can debug
failures, so if access to something in this data would be helpful, I
can look.  (But I'd expect that SD itself saves snapshots of their
data in various ways for debuggability as well.)