[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:50:15 UTC 2009

Damn, I "top posted" in my rush, I'll prepare to be flamed by all and
sundry, sometimes I think I'm the only person with a modern email reader
that groups conversations...

The logo's is prompt about disappearing with the actual commercials in the
UK but do come back not just for the break bumper (or "Optic" for the really
old UK word or "Idents" which is usually what they actually are) but also
for all of the station program trailers that precede the bump.