[mythtv-users] Identifying DVB radio channels

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 20:19:33 UTC 2009

Does MythTV differentiate between TV and radio channels on DVB systems? I've
had a look in the database and can't see anything obvious.

I'm writing a script to add certain recordings to a podcast and I want to
identify radio recordings and convert them to mp3.

In the UK all the Freeview radio stations seems to have a channel number in
the 7xx range so they're easy enough to identify but it would feel cleaner
if I could get that information from the database.

Thanks

Olly